Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Raw Retreats





























I'm planning a vacation - a raw inspired vacation! Currently, I'm in the research phase of figuring things out: where I want to go (stay in Ontario, out-of-province, or beyond...), what I'd like to do, and whether I want it to have a detoxification/spiritual experience, etc. Also, I need to figure out whether I want to do this on my own, or bring somebody along with me to experience this trip with me.

From the research I've done so far, some possibilities include:


Tree of Life Rejuvenation Centre (Arizona)
Healthy Eating and Consciousness Program
Live Food Training Program
21 day transformation
Vegan Spirit Vacation

Pacha Mama (Costa Rica)
Body Cleanse Workshop (Earth Cycle)

Ashinah Centre for Awakening (British Columbia)
Luscious Living Raw Food Retreat

The Happy Oasis (Arizona)

Be You Retreat (Colorado)



The one thing that I do know that I'd like to experience is good raw food (with perhaps a detoxification experience), and beautiful landscapes to explore. I wouldn't mind some healing rituatuals like massage therapy, daily yoga, etc. The next factor to consider is how long I'd like to go for, and budget...but, other than those details, I can't wait for a new experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment